I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- Seems that on any given day 3-9 million folks are packing https://t.co/oQGGRSLfs2, 6 hours ago
- Hunting Knives
- CMP Establishes Monthly Bench Leagues Designed For All Ages
- Williams, Grace Overtake Rifle and Pistol Events as Entries Double at 2017 New England Games
- Product Review: Concealment Express Holster
- Opening Day Report- Deer 1, Hunter 0… Goat -1?!
- Glock carving for fun & profit!
- ELEY Partners with The Civilian Marksmanship Program