I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- Your Hump Day Reading List for December 6, 2017
- Teamwork In Air Concludes Winter Airgun Championships
- Join Us in December at the CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park
- Liberal Gun Club Podcast Episode 5
- Competitors Brave the Cold During November Rifle Matches at Camp Perry
- Abundance of Rifle Talent & Competitors Ready for Winter Airgun Championships
- Your Hump Day Reading List for November 29, 2017