I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- The CMP M1A™ Match: An Annual Springfield Tradition https://t.co/TcsG2jpqHe, 7 hours ago
- The CMP M1A™ Match: An Annual Springfield Tradition
- CMP Club News: Wildlife Committee of Washington (WCW)
- JROTC National Air Rifle Championship Held in Anniston
- Girls Dominate 1st Annual American Legion State Junior Shooting Championship
- First Time Reloading- Holy Crap, It Worked!
- Your Hump Day Reading List for March 22, 2017
- Why do we insist on addressing the “root causes” of violence?