I was privileged to be asked to speak on the local news against California’s Proposition 63. For those that don’t know, this is Gavin Newsom’s attempt to seem tough on gun crime while punishing lawful gun owners and costing the state tens of millions of dollars for no good reason. This Proposition is unique in that many ultra-antigunners have come out against it, as well as every California police union that has weighed in on it. Below is a link to my conversation with KTVU, giving our brief statement as to why this proposition is a bad idea.
- LGC California members are getting ready to "Feel the Steel" at their annual meeting. Meet in the Middle is on... https://t.co/JLEc4qNB2Z, 22 hours ago
- Your Hump Day Reading List for April 26, 2017
- Record Crowd Fires in Rifle and Pistol Events During 2017 Oklahoma Games
- Henry Leverett & Kellie Foster Earn Top Podium Spots to Conclude 2017 NJOSC
- Remington Bulldog .45 Colt Conversion
- Jack Leverett III Wins Men’s Air Pistol Gold at NJOSC
- Registration Open for Upcoming GSM Rifle Matches at CMP’s New Petrarca Range
- On Training Talk: How do you protect your family when you’re not there?