The San Francisco Chronicle has been a staunch supporter of Gavin Newsom for many years. Unsurprisingly, they have stated that his Prop 63 is sensible and practical, ignoring the fact that its both unnecessary and excessively expensive. However, the editorial board was kind enough to invite me to provide the dissenting opinion in an Op-Ed last week. They kindly gave a shout-out to the LGC at the end.
- Hunting Knives https://t.co/pbtkriYd18, 17 hours ago
- Hunting Knives
- CMP Establishes Monthly Bench Leagues Designed For All Ages
- Williams, Grace Overtake Rifle and Pistol Events as Entries Double at 2017 New England Games
- Product Review: Concealment Express Holster
- Opening Day Report- Deer 1, Hunter 0… Goat -1?!
- Glock carving for fun & profit!
- ELEY Partners with The Civilian Marksmanship Program