The San Francisco Chronicle has been a staunch supporter of Gavin Newsom for many years. Unsurprisingly, they have stated that his Prop 63 is sensible and practical, ignoring the fact that its both unnecessary and excessively expensive. However, the editorial board was kind enough to invite me to provide the dissenting opinion in an Op-Ed last week. They kindly gave a shout-out to the LGC at the end.
- Your Hump Day Reading List for May 24, 2017 https://t.co/kqqdPvzWwS, 13 hours ago
- Your Hump Day Reading List for May 24, 2017
- Announcing Threat Centered Revolver in Phoenix!
- Mini-Range Report 19 May 2017- Reloading Newb Addendum
- On Training Talk: Competition vs Self Defense
- Further Adventures of a Reloading Newb
- USAMU Set to Host Spring Selection Match
- CMP Adds EIC Rifle Match at Camp Perry in June