What We Do
In support of our mission, the Liberal Gun Club maintains an active membership with many formal and informal activities and initiatives.
Some of these include:
- We provide a voice to the millions of gun owners who do not subscribe to the right-wing rhetoric surrounding firearm ownership by engaging politicians as well as the public on important firearms issues.
- We provide an online alternative to existing Second Amendment forums, allowing Liberal and Moderate views to be expressed and actively debated. We encourage well thought out and reasoned positions and discourage personal attacks and angry tirades.
- We host regular shooting events to promote marksmanship and safety.
- We have created a Basic Firearms Safety Course and are creating other formal safety programs to promote firearm safety, marksmanship and responsible ownership.
- We provide members with access to our sporadically published magazine “The Liberal Shooter” as well as our newsletter, “The Phalanx”.
Education, safety and marksmanship. Become a Member today!