Re: Host needed for liberal gun show on Gun Rights Radio Net

I brought this up last year. Just sayin. :smart:

These guys have one show that has a pretty good listenership and that I never miss, The Rimfire Podcast. I was thinking about doing a post about this one, so here's the thread.

Ken Kowalski does the podcast. Ken is active duty GI issue, so you will hear the sounds of Afghanistan in the background on some of his podcasts. He does it on some lousy equipment, with lousy internet access, while on active duty (!) and the production quality is at times teh suck. It's just him talking on many shows, and Ken is - well doing everything himself from researching the subjects to being the star of his own production, there ain't much Hollywood in the show. But despite all that what comes through loud and clear is this guy loves rimfires, loves talking about them, loves shooting them, and before you get done listening to him you will too. After a while it's an adventure listening just to hear how he cobbled up one more podcast, how he got the dog back to the US, and what kind of rimfire he wants to buy if he ever gets back to civilization.

That said, if you didn't take a listen to Ken, please realize we have nothing to loose doing this, Ken did it with much less than we will bring to it. This is a neat community with some real characters (you know who you are) and people are really the interesting thing about any broadcast. If it's always about things, it sucks.

We have enough material every week on our forums to do an hour show with, and really putting out this kind of thing advertises us not only to the right wingnuts (screw them) but to a lot of the left we'd like to influence as well.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

Re: Host needed for liberal gun show on Gun Rights Radio Net

I still don't think this guy wanted us to elect anyone to speak for us.

I thinks he wants someone who is a good questioner. A host.
I guess a person who can stay on point about why liberalism and gun ownership go hand-in-hand.

I'm a lousy questioner because I'm a fucking know-it-all and don't
really care about the answer unless I care about the person.

So I don't think we should be presuming to "Audition" anyone with a voice clip.

If anyone wants to do it just contact him.

We don't have to even know it's you.

Wow! 2 double hyphens in one post. Now dat's what ah'm talkin' 'bout. OMG 2 apostrophe's next to one another.
How to Embed a Youtube Video - click here
If you live a long life, it is a testament to your friends' self control.
Join The LGC

Thread Killer