Re: LGC branded digital gun database software available

MetalSlugIV wrote:I would love to get this on my Nexus 7 tablet. If I pruchase the Android version will money still go back to the LGC?
The mobile version isn't rebranded for LGC. I'm still trying to figure out a way to offer that functionality but the mobile app stores handle payment and delivery, and there is no way for me to tag it for different organizations. Plus the mobile app stores take such a large cut of the price already that I make $2.70 from a sale of the mobile app

drigeba wrote:Does it have a section for tracking reload data for each firearm? A way to attach photos of a target at the range to a given load record would be AWESOME!
Off the top of my head I don't know. However, the sw can be downloaded and evaluated free.
sbɐɯ ʎʇıɔɐdɐɔ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɟo ןןnɟ ǝɟɐs
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ 1ɐ4ɯ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- ɯoɔos0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ ʇuǝɯǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʍɐן sʇןoɔ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- 0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

https://blog.dropbox.com/2014/04/growin ... ship-team/
Finally, we’re proud to welcome Dr. Condoleezza Rice to our Board of Directors. When looking to grow our board, we sought out a leader who could help us expand our global footprint. Dr. Rice has had an illustrious career as Provost of Stanford University, board member of companies like Hewlett Packard and Charles Schwab, and former United States Secretary of State. We’re honored to be adding someone as brilliant and accomplished as Dr. Rice to our team.
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

Best comment on Metafilter: "And, war crimes aside, I just don't see how, given her stance on surveillance, it makes any logical sense for Dropbox to hire her. It's like putting Roy Cohn on the board of Grindr."
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

I may be a bit off topic, but I hope not. Someone posted a question about whether the data base included load data. I invested in a program that sits on any of my computers, Apple, Window, iPhone, called MyGunDB

Since I collect Curio and Relic firearms (WWII mainly) I was looking to find one that followed federal law for FFL inventory. It also includes an Ammo tab for each firearm, including a tab for Reloading Components.

http://mygundb.com

The free download allows 10 firearms. Try it.
If you want to be a leader, lead from the front, and don't look back.

sturner wrote:I may be a bit off topic, but I hope not.
You are entirely on-topic. I wish the developer had not built it on Adobe AIR, though.
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ