Re: Who wants to talk to the media?

CowboyT wrote:Depends on how much material he's got. I know from talking with ErikO that I've got nearly 4 hours of material to deal with. While I consider that a good thing, sifting through all that is proving to be a challenge with my day job and the other issues of life. My conversation with Bryan lasted well over an hour, and I suspect that was the case with other folks with whom he spoke. Our conversation really ended up just that, a conversation. He didn't really ask me a lot of questions; it was more of a discussion.

Of course, being that journalism actually is Bryan's day job, I kinda doubt this time issue applies to him as much as it does to me.
I was a little less wordy with Bryan. I think we stopped at Hour Two or so. :roflmao:
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

I just reached out to him via email to ask if anything's been published yet. I'll let you know if he responds.

EDIT: That was quick.

Hey Don,

Good to hear from you. Nothing's been published yet. It all actually sort of got axed, at least for a while. Now it looks like we're going to run a short interview with one of LGC's members, in their own words, about why they joined and what their experience is like as a liberal gun owner (to show the sort of rock-and-a-hard-place position some folks feel they're in). And then I'm going to write an article for the website based on the conversations I had with many of you. It'll be along the same lines as the interview that will run in the magazine, but long enough to show the diversity within the group.

Sorry it's taken so long. If you happen to chat with anyone who would like to add anything before I write (which I intend to do in early January), by all means everyone is welcome to get back in touch.

Thanks,
Bryan

bryanschatz@gmail.com

It all actually sort of got axed
How is something "sort of" axed? Is it axed or is it not? This current vogue of "sort of" and "like" and "kind of" modifiers is a poor substitute for communication.

One is not "sort of" fired, or "kind of" pregnant, or "like" gone. One or the other, no?

Ach, this is why I opined some time ago that talking to the media seems like placing your feet into a wood chipper. :fun:

Well we have FS's interview, anyhow, and that one is outstanding.
"il corporativismo è la pietra angolare dello Stato fascista" Translated, this means: "boom-shacka-lacka-lacka,-boom-boom-boom.