Re: The Banning of a Troll.

The Margaritas silly. It says right here on the bottle of Margarita Mix to add it to whatever booze you want ( I used Scotch because that's all I had...but it's a good Scotch...costs $10.00 a half gallon) with a bunch of ice and throw it into a blender to make a sort of slush...I figure Stones can put the baggie back in a freezer for a bit and it'll turn to slush in no time.
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

rolandson wrote:Just got done with the blender Stones...poured it into a baggie and tossed it onto a Grayhound... should be there in a couple of days (milkrun you understand)...also I just dumped some salt in with it so no need to salt your glasses.

We aim to please!
Super. I'll be sleeping down at the bus station until they arrive. Could I ask one other small favor of you?

Would you please remind SmokeFan who she works for as a Moderator.

Muchas Gracias Amigo

rolandson wrote:The Margaritas silly. It says right here on the bottle of Margarita Mix to add it to whatever booze you want ( I used Scotch because that's all I had...but it's a good Scotch...costs $10.00 a half gallon) with a bunch of ice and throw it into a blender to make a sort of slush...I figure Stones can put the baggie back in a freezer for a bit and it'll turn to slush in no time.
:sick:

No scotch or margarita mix. I do have Mt Hood vodka and apricot MD 20/20 for a St. John's Margarita.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

I'm going to offer two recipes.

Two drinks.

Take a glass.
Get a picture of ice.
Put whisky in glass. Show whisky the picture of the ice.
Drink.

Margarita
3 ounces of tequila
Juice of a lime
2:1 Agave syrup to water mix to taste
Everything in shaker filled with ice. Shake it like a magic 8 ball that's not answering appropriately.
Strain into a glass.
Throw in trash. Make first drink.
HAHAHAHA
Yee received 287,590 votes.
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/20 ... eland-yee/

Yee/Shrimpboy 2016!
Hip Hop To that.

50ml Oban, no ice, just Oban.
sip slowly over the course of an hour or until the imaginary Rocky Patel Vintage Robusto or Punch Gran Cru Maduro has outlived its useful life and go to bed.

I don't actually know how to make a Margarita.
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

bigstones wrote:
rolandson wrote:Just got done with the blender Stones...poured it into a baggie and tossed it onto a Grayhound... should be there in a couple of days (milkrun you understand)...also I just dumped some salt in with it so no need to salt your glasses.

We aim to please!
Super. I'll be sleeping down at the bus station until they arrive. Could I ask one other small favor of you?

Muchas Gracias Amigo
Hey, rolandson never told me that "bartender" was part of the job description. :beer:
Anything unattempted remains impossible.

Like coffee? (or tea?)

SmokeFan wrote:
bigstones wrote:

We aim to please!

Muchas Gracias Amigo
Hey, rolandson never told me that "bartender" was part of the job description. :beer:
From the description of what he's sent to our friend BigStones, I'm pretty sure it's still not. I don't think that the concoction sent down would qualify as an actual "drink".
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

shinzen wrote:
SmokeFan wrote:
bigstones wrote:

We aim to please!

Muchas Gracias Amigo
From the description of what he's sent to our friend BigStones, I'm pretty sure it's still not. I don't think that the concoction sent down would qualify as an actual "drink".
No self respecting Episcopalian would drink that stuff.
Anything unattempted remains impossible.

Like coffee? (or tea?)

fknauss wrote:I used to be much more excited about being a booze snob.

These days, its mostly limited to "If I'd wanted a lime, I would have asked for a Cuba Libre."
This I will remember. The only time I want a lime is for my rice.

My drinks tend to be on the rocks, no chaser or a classic recipe.

Whiskey, Tequila and Manhattan.
"No one can build his security upon the nobleness of another person."
-Willa Cather

SmokeFan wrote:No self respecting Episcopalian would drink that stuff.
Hey if I had any self respect I wouldn't be on this forum. I would be on a "real" gun forum. And we wouldn't sit around and discuss home canning either. We would talk about MANLY things like how bad President O'Dummer is because he puts his pants on one leg at a time. And we would talk about how we live in a post-racial discrimination age and if anyone calls us on our racism we will just accuse him of "playing the race card". And we would post up stuff from Breitbart and Infowars and talk about who was last night's guest on Hannity and how he was beaten with a belt but he never went to a shrink. And we could demonize the poor and those on welfare without fear of recrimination and call gay people names. We could also scare each other with tales of ISIS terrorists sneaking across the border disguised as brown children and breaking into our bedrooms and killing us by giving us Ebola. And we could talk about how the world views us as soft because it has been almost 70 years since we nuked someone. Yup, if I were on a real gun forum I could do all those things. But I am not because they kicked me off and so I am stuck here with you. And then I realize there is a bright spot. You are stuck here with ME!

bigstones wrote:
Hey if I had any self respect I wouldn't be on this forum. I would be on a "real" gun forum. And we wouldn't sit around and discuss home canning either. We would talk about MANLY things like how bad President O'Dummer is because he puts his pants on one leg at a time. And we would talk about how we live in a post-racial discrimination age and if anyone calls us on our racism we will just accuse him of "playing the race card". And we would post up stuff from Breitbart and Infowars and talk about who was last night's guest on Hannity and how he was beaten with a belt but he never went to a shrink. And we could demonize the poor and those on welfare without fear of recrimination and call gay people names. We could also scare each other with tales of ISIS terrorists sneaking across the border disguised as brown children and breaking into our bedrooms and killing us by giving us Ebola. And we could talk about how the world views us as soft because it has been almost 70 years since we nuked someone. Yup, if I were on a real gun forum I could do all those things. But I am not because they kicked me off and so I am stuck here with you. And then I realize there is a bright spot. You are stuck here with ME!
Yup! Sounds like the Handgun forum today - although THEY know it's spelled "Boarder......" :P

And they get really pissed off when corrected (ask me how I know!)
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

bigstones wrote:
:lol: :clap:
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

rolandson wrote:The Margaritas silly. It says right here on the bottle of Margarita Mix to add it to whatever booze you want ( I used Scotch because that's all I had...but it's a good Scotch...costs $10.00 a half gallon) with a bunch of ice and throw it into a blender to make a sort of slush...I figure Stones can put the baggie back in a freezer for a bit and it'll turn to slush in no time.
I made the mistake of mixing Mountain Dew and whiskey one time. It was a waste of perfectly good Mountain Dew :smart: