Re: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Fun videos, you have a great personality. Please wear safety glasses when doing such experiments. It's always a good idea to wear eye protection when shooting. If a case were to fail, the design of the gun tends to protect everything but your eyes.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

FrontSight wrote:Fun videos, you have a great personality. Please wear safety glasses when doing such experiments. It's always a good idea to wear eye protection when shooting. If a case were to fail, the design of the gun tends to protect everything but your eyes.
Hello.!! Thank you veryyyyyy much.!! Greetings from Greece..!!

Spguns wrote:
JColville wrote:You're a Greek version of Jeorg Spraeve :D I like it. You have another subscriber. Welcome to the LGC Board.

Εβίβα :beer2:
Hello my friend.!! Thank you so much.!! Εβιβα..!! Hahahahaha...
You Greek? I thought you were speaking with a Turkish accent! :w00t:

Don't mind me... I Chinese. Welcome, Spyros!

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote:
Spguns wrote:
JColville wrote:You're a Greek version of Jeorg Spraeve :D I like it. You have another subscriber. Welcome to the LGC Board.

Εβίβα :beer2:
Hello my friend.!! Thank you so much.!! Εβιβα..!! Hahahahaha...
You Greek? I thought you were speaking with a Turkish accent! :w00t:

Don't mind me... I Chinese. Welcome, Spyros!

Hello.!! Nice to meet you my friend..!!