Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

I love this one. I think it will get posted in my classroom. Now that the semester is started I am getting less service requests, it is down from more than one a day to about one a week. I am the computer teacher, not the computer repairman.
"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matt. 25:40

When all else failed I had a simple, fool-proof debugging method.
1) insert a "Print" command to spit out variable values near the top of the program.
2) Insert another near the bottom.
3) Compare the two to see the expected, vs unexpected values.
4) Move the first "Print" later and the 2nd "Print" earlier.
5) Repeat 3) and 4) until you find where the problem must be, because either the 1st "Print" gives bad values or the 2nd gives good ones. You've isolated the bad code!
6) Now fix the bad program code!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Two Dozen More Bodies Found In Lake Wobegon
LAKE WOBEGON, MN—Though local residents insist it has been a quiet week in Lake Wobegon, MN, their hometown out on the edge of the prairie, state police officials descended on the small community Tuesday when another 24 corpses surfaced along its placid waterfront.

In the last year, the viciously mutilated bodies of 57 Lake Wobegon citizens have been found in the lake. Nine of those discovered were members of the town's floundering baseball team, the Whippets, whose severed throwing arms were never discovered.

"The Wobegon Killer typically stalks his victims in the dead of night, murders them, and discards their hacked-up bodies in the water," Minnesota State Police chief Ron Taggard said. "We believe this same individual may also be responsible for the bombing of Our Lady of Perpetual Responsibility Church in July; brutally maiming local waitress Darlene with a meat cleaver; and force-feeding lutefisk to the owner of Ralph's Pretty Good Grocery, Ralph, until his stomach burst."

Added Taggard, "We're dealing with a madman here."

According to officials, the bodies were discovered when hundreds gathered to watch Mr. Berge's 1949 maroon Pontiac sink into the thawing lake as part of the annual Sons of Knute Ice Melt contest.
Moar at the link. ;)

https://local.theonion.com/two-dozen-mo ... 1819570660

HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:58 am D3227B76-8B23-467D-AD15-0050792AD579.jpeg
4FF923A2-9DE4-44E2-B02C-6D93914B5D96.jpeg
F364EF0B-1CF0-4CCF-B08E-B969018303E2.jpeg
As a dog "master" and cat "staff member" I really appreciate these, especially the last one!

What does an insomniac, dyslexic Agnostic do? ....
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."