Re: Men's satchel

I call it my "public transportation bag". My car has everything that I need, but when I travel to certain cities and use the subway, I gotta carry the usual junk with me.

Now, if it's an outdoor activity, I carry a hydration backpack. Big enough to carry everything that I need, small enough to be comfortable, and it keeps me hydrated. This is what I lugged around at Disney World.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Stiff wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:50 am Now, if it's an outdoor activity, I carry a hydration backpack. Big enough to carry everything that I need, small enough to be comfortable, and it keeps me hydrated. This is what I lugged around at Disney World.
Pro tip: vodka does not hydrate you. :fun:

featureless wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:02 am
Stiff wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:50 am Now, if it's an outdoor activity, I carry a hydration backpack. Big enough to carry everything that I need, small enough to be comfortable, and it keeps me hydrated. This is what I lugged around at Disney World.
Pro tip: vodka does not hydrate you. :fun:
As long as Disney doesn't find out, it hydrates just fine.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Got my Bihn Medium Cafe Bag today. Initial thoughts are positive. With no firearm, it will be perfect. If I ever get a CCW, it will need some modifications to function as envisioned. It is more funtional than my Timbuk2 black hole. Pics in the next few days.