Ollie North bring down the NRA?

So I have no idea if this is a possibility or not...it would be WAY too cool, so its probably not going to happen. But let's just think about it for a minute.

No one in their right mind would ever hire Oliver North for a job that requires trust, loyalty, or discretion...He's a felon who misled congress. But they hired him anyhow because he's a right wing hero.

Now how freaking hilarious would it be if none other than Oliver North brings down the NRA.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

Re: Ollie North bring down the NRA?

Marlene wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:20 pm Oh the irony of Ollie being a crusader against right wing douchebags misappropriating funds out of public sight.
Well, he's an expert on being a right wing douchebag, misappropriating funds out of public AND Congressional oversight!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

He totally misjudged Wayne's power and the NRA Board along with his co conspirator Chris Cox. Unless Ollie is talking with NY AG Leticia James' staff and has the goods on Wayne and Board members, I strongly doubt he'll bring down the NRA.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I don't mind seeing the huge egos clash in a NY court. It keeps them from plotting with foreign governments and the GOP. Just keep them busy for a few years in court.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt