I have issues

I went to cabela's today to get ammo. First I was happy to see there was no run on it fearing new laws. But I can not help myself getting shiny new optics. I got a Burris Fastfire reduced because it was in the bargain cave. Tiny little sucker that now sits on my S&W model 52.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

I have issues

A Fastfire 2
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

I have issues

I have my eye on a nice set it Steiners.

—Joe Strummer

I have issues

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355787263.793990.jpg
Yea! Pic works again

—Joe Strummer

I have issues

Fukshot wrote:I like your issues.

Let us know how the tiny sucker holds up for you.
It is only on a wadcutter gun.

—Joe Strummer

Re: I have issues

Fukshot wrote:
Paladin wrote:
Fukshot wrote:I like your issues.

Let us know how the tiny sucker holds up for you.
It is only on a wadcutter gun.
Yeah, but that means you actually expect accuracy :)

I was born with it. :clap:

—Joe Strummer