Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot

I just bought this. I have yet to shoot it but reviews have been good. Amazon has it for around $80. I had to get a medium riser for it and I slapped on a Magpul BUIS for the rear sight. My front sight base is the normal AR-15 kind. I kinda want to put a flat railed front sight base on my rifle now lol. I'll have a report on the optic soonish? I still need to write up a full review of my P2000SK, HK45C, Advantage Arms G19 .22LR conversion and CZ-912.
"Let's be honest the only people who read Ayn Rand are 16 year olds and assholes"

Re: Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot

Took it out for the first shots. I like it so far. I can still see the dot fine in full sunlight. I'm out of practice with the rifle so I have it zeroed "enough". I will keep trying to tighten up my groups before I start messing with the elevation and windage again.
"Let's be honest the only people who read Ayn Rand are 16 year olds and assholes"

Re: Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot

When we first started building LE only rifle packages at DD, we used those optics but quickly changed to Aimpoints due to the fact you had to tap the sight for adjustments to take affect. That and they weren't very durable or reliable.
All problems can be solved with a copious amount of high explosives.