M92 AK pistol optics suggestions.

I have a mid-west industries quad rail on it. Looking for a better option that the irons. We are talking 25 yards at the range max. I am trying to decide between a red dot that will co-witness, a reflex holo maybe like a Burris Fastfire, or just a straight out green laser that will show up in the day time and hold zero.

This is a 400.00 dollar firearm. I am not really looking to put 1000 dollars worth of Eotech on it. For the most part, I am not sure what cheaper knock off optics are worth having. If anyone has any experience with cheap optics let me know. I have been using iron sights on all my firearms. (Well the 1911 has Trijicon night sights, but that came on it standard.)

Thanks

Eric
EAT,SLEEP,RANGE,REPEAT

Re: M92 AK pistol optics suggestions.

I'll second the Primary Arms stuff. I'm not currently using mine, but only because I switched to a scope on my 22lr upper instead. They work great, and will take abuse. It's previously been mounted on my old 7.62x39 ar and my sub 2000, flawless performance. As bullet proof as my aimpoint? No. But it's a sub-$100 red dot that works well, with a 2MOA dot.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: M92 AK pistol optics suggestions.

AmirMortal wrote:Also, I've been jonesing for a Draco something fierce for a while now. Enjoy!

Get a Zastava. I hear such negative comments about Romies.

Sorry, I am like a Zastava groupie. I thought I was the ultimate Zastava groupie, until I met a guy who had been to the Zastava factory in Serbia. Thats extreme fanboy-ism.
EAT,SLEEP,RANGE,REPEAT