I need help deciding on new sights for my Glocks

Ok I want to put the same type and color of sights on my Gen 4's. I have a 17,19 and 26. They are used for carry and range toys. I want to get them all the same sight wise so if I switch between them they will be "familiar". I have tru glo TFO' with green fronts and green rears on my M&P 9mm and also on my M&P Sheild. I originally went with XS big dot sights on the Sheild but couldn't hit a damn thing with them since I can't see the damn rear line. I was looking at one of the Vickers Tactical Glocks my LGS has and I kind of liked the fiber optic fronts but am afraid that the rear with the notch will get me in the same boat as the XS sights. Yes they have a tritium dot on the rear but lining up a little dot and a big fiber optic might not be the best for getting older eyes. Has anyone here had experiance with them since I do like the durability of the Vickers from Wilson Combat.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here! The Dude.
Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled

Re: I need help deciding on new sights for my Glocks

If I go 3 dots they probably will be the TFO's since I have them on my M&P's. Just sticking my toe in the water thinking about the Vickers sights. They seem very tough but I'm not sure with the rounded notch in the rear with the little tritium dot that I'd actually be able to see it. Tried the XS big dots but can't hit a damn thing with them.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here! The Dude.
Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled