Foray into scout scopes

I have succumbed to temptation and I ordered a Brass Stacker see through sight mount for my SKS. With it I ordered a NcSTAR 2.75x22mm Scout Scope to mount in it. Anyone here have any experience with this scope?
If you want to be a leader, lead from the front, and don't look back.

Re: Foray into scout scopes

No but I'm interested in how it works. A couple of years back I gave up trying to find a decent, solid, simple scope/mount for my SKS and just mounted a Truglo open red dot on a barrel clamp Picatiny mount. It shoots a 4" circle at 100yds with my old eyes, but I'm guessing it would be half that with a solid little scope.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

I shortened a Mosin Nagant 91/30 by 8-1/2", restocked it and lost the front sight in the process obviously. I mounted the S&K brand scope base that mounts on the rear leaf sight base. Mounted a Leupold pistol scope (because I already had it, yes I know it cost more than the rifle). It now makes a very fine deer rifle with reduced cast bullet loads. Most shots here are under fifty yards, so it's a good cheap alternative.
I say go for it, you'll like it.

http://www.scopemounts.com/index.html?main.html

Hover over 'ex military' mounts, click on pictures. Shows one of their mounts on an SKS
Bud.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"---- Dan Quayle, 1990.

I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but this I know.

It was simple to install the mount, and it is a non-destructive installation. The collectibility of the rifle remains intact. The recoil lug is replaced with the mount installation.

The dope mount is simple and solid. The scope is nice. We will see how difficult it is to dial in.

Took it to the range the other day, and I didn't take the little allen wrenches that came with it.

Discovered that I hadn't tightened the mount down sufficiently. It ended up with enough play to rock back and forth. When I got home I tightened it up.

Now I need to go back and shoot it.
If you want to be a leader, lead from the front, and don't look back.

I'm also trying to figure out what to use for a a mega mount on my new Garand. I think I have it narrowed down to a Leopold pistol scope (the Amiga sight recommends a pistol rather than a scout scope because of the chance of getting carbon etc on a scout scope lens). But I can't decide whether to go with a 2x or a 4x. Choices, choices. Lol