Re: Patches are back!

chailey1970 wrote:I want to buy more than one patch. Could you please open up a quantity box on the site? I don't want to offer my card number over and over. Thanks.
Yeah, once I get CD set up to track inventory, we do runs of 60 and I have no idea how many he has left. I will also set up a little storefront.

workinstiff wrote:Just spent 15 minutes updating my paypal accout....only to discover I can only buy just one. Fucking lame. Not ordering any, thank you. Consumers like me are fickle.
You can only buy one, but nothing stops you from making multiple transactions. This is just like Academy putting quantity limit on ammo per transaction, I simply repeat the whole thing.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Stiff wrote:
workinstiff wrote:Just spent 15 minutes updating my paypal accout....only to discover I can only buy just one. Fucking lame. Not ordering any, thank you. Consumers like me are fickle.
You can only buy one, but nothing stops you from making multiple transactions. This is just like Academy putting quantity limit on ammo per transaction, I simply repeat the whole thing.
That's just software. We have to test it to find problems. We found some.

There are around 30 left, after the Yearly Meet. More can be had--about two weeks for 60. We'll see what the demand looks like before we fill a warehouse with patches.

They'll probably go out once a week on a Monday.

Reprised purely for marketing purposes:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

See above. Need CD to be able to track inventory before someone buys 10 ;)

Patience, Padawan.

Also, the buy link lets you just use a credit card, no paypal I believe required.

Unlike membership, still can't get that to take more than just paypal.