Looking for help: Optics/Scope Question

I don’t know how best to explain it. I am not a technical optics person. I have an issue with one of my Primary Arms PA14X 1-4X scopes. It might be a simple fix.

When I look through any other variable scope at 1X, it is roughly equivalent to a 1X red dot. This one is very cockeyed. The image in the scope (right eye) is WAY off the target according to my left eye. I just wondered if anyone can give me some ideas on how to fix that.

The best way to explain it is this: If you have ever worn glasses and your glasses get tilted on your face, you see “double” in a way. You would see two targets.

I have used different mounts and different rifles. Using one eye, the scope looks fine. At 1X, the target looks much lower right in the scope (right eye) than it does with the open left eye. This doesn’t occur with my other identical model scope or any other 1X variable scope.

That is the difference between all my other 1X variable scopes and this one 1-4X scope. I don’t know any other way to describe it.

Is this a common problem? Is it an easy fix?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt