Re: Rifle Bag Recommendations

Pawn shop guitar case and bags.. Price is right, and you can modify the interior for custom fit..
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Check out this guys rig

Oh, and FYI, electric carving knifes work great on cutting foam.. often pick those up at Good Will for $5 or less.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Or you could get a cheap guitar in the case, a little cutting and go Desperado style :laugh:

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

$70. Not bad a all depending how well its made. I bought a single case at pro bass on sale for $9, and the first time i slid the gun in it went through the inner sidewall material. So now i always open it completely and lay the gun in it.

But I dont think i could tote a e gun case anyway with my back. I dont put off metal detectors because my have have Adamantium in them. And that was before the replacement knee. I think my back alone has r pounds of metal..lol

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Did you get it? Im curious to know the quality, though with my back, knees shoulders, etc.. I might have to but a dolly or cart to carry it lol

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

senorgrand wrote:Less trips to and from the car.
Get a 2 wheel dolly. See lots of people at the range with those.. Im going to rig one up myself so i can take more than 2

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

senorgrand wrote:huh...like an army dufflebag?
Get a Laundry sack. Lol.

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

There's also the soft and hard-shell cases used to ship golf club bags on airlines. The hard-shell ones usually have dolly wheels and look like they're designed for, well, golf club bags.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez