Re: Tactical Kilt. Tacticool and tactibreezey.

I'm of welsh rather than scotch extraction. Still I'd love to try one.

BUT HOLY CRAP THEY'RE FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!!

There is no way I can justify spending the $100 ~ $300 I see these things going for. Can't someone make me one for $50 in classic blue denim with a couple of trouser style pockets?
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

hoosier8 wrote:
wlewisiii wrote:I'm of welsh rather than scotch extraction. Still I'd love to try one.

BUT HOLY CRAP THEY'RE FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!!

There is no way I can justify spending the $100 ~ $300 I see these things going for. Can't someone make me one for $50 in classic blue denim with a couple of trouser style pockets?
The 511tactical is $69.
~$60-ish here: http://www.kilts.org/component/page,sho ... /Itemid,2/

Then again, I'll probably just place an order for a black 5.11 TDK in black. Shame it wouldn't ship in time for the meeting, but hey, September isn't far off. $94.73 shipped isn't horrible.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

hoosier8 wrote:Order yours now.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products ... -Kilt.html

Ships September 2013.

Every time I think about getting one, I get hung up on what color to order.
I actually have one from the original run (last year's April Fool's joke).

It's surprisingly well-made, and is very versatile. I'll be ordering another.

(.22 TCM - 9x19 - .357 Mag - 10mm - .45 ACP - .44 Mag - 7.62x39 - .308 Winchester - 7.62x54R - 12ga)

All the kilt-wearers I've met have been good peeps. There's one dude in particular who's well known in the Lakeview neighborhood. I saw him all the time when I lived there, always a kilt and muscle tee in warmer weather. But Chicago being fairly diverse, he's certainly not the only one, especially in summer.
-Kat
Illinois Chapter President
LGC Certified Instructor, Intro to Pistol and Range Safety

Definitely going to be throwing my kilt on before I head to work tonight. What makes my job comfortable in the winter makes it borderline hellish in the summer. Temperature in the building is typically anywhere from 10-30 degrees hotter than outside depending on how many machines we have going.
My official title is Doctor Mister Hunter Of Skullyness. Don't ask me, ask Fukshot.

The moral certainty of the crusader is as much a comfort to them as it is a burden to those in the path of their crusade.

TheHunterOfSkulls wrote:Definitely going to be throwing my kilt on before I head to work tonight. What makes my job comfortable in the winter makes it borderline hellish in the summer. Temperature in the building is typically anywhere from 10-30 degrees hotter than outside depending on how many machines we have going.
Good on you... Unfortunately, I'm a government employee... I wore the green kilt on St. Paddy's Day... Nothing was said... But I was pushing the dress code a bit. Hopefully, someday I can wear my kilts regularly!! [FOUR LEAF CLOVER][FOUR LEAF CLOVER][FOUR LEAF CLOVER]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk