Custom chest rig for the PPSh-41

My coyote chest rig came from Kennedy Nylon Design (on Facebook) today, and it looks great! It fits all my PPSh stick mag types (in both positions), as well as the MP-40 mags I have. With the flaps velcro-ed up tight, there is very little mag rattle. The PALS webbing should come in handy too. Rory did super work, and I would definitely use him again if I'm in need of another custom rig. His price was $95, with about a week turnaround once my order came up (4 week wait). If any of you are looking for a unique magazine carrier for the Suomi, Sten, or anything else for that matter, KND can help you out.
Attachments
ppsh 002.jpg
ppsh 001.jpg

Re: Custom chest rig for the PPSh-41

Nightgaunt wrote:My coyote Ak mag chest rig came from Kennedy Nylon Design (on Facebook) today, and it looks great! It fits all my PPSh stick mag types (in both positions), as well as the MP-40 mags I have. With the flaps velcro-ed up tight, there is very little mag rattle. The PALS webbing should come in handy too. Rory did super work, and I would definitely use him again if I'm in need of another custom rig. His price was $95, with about a week turnaround once my order came up (4 week wait). If any of you are looking for a unique magazine carrier for the Suomi, Sten, or anything else for that matter, KND can help you out.
I like your custom Chest Rig. The Rig is made up of very good nylon and its sticking looking very good and strong. Can you give me some suggestion for custom Chest rig.

steve147 wrote:
Nightgaunt wrote:My coyote Ak mag chest rig came from Kennedy Nylon Design (on Facebook) today, and it looks great! It fits all my PPSh stick mag types (in both positions), as well as the MP-40 mags I have. With the flaps velcro-ed up tight, there is very little mag rattle. The PALS webbing should come in handy too. Rory did super work, and I would definitely use him again if I'm in need of another custom rig. His price was $95, with about a week turnaround once my order came up (4 week wait). If any of you are looking for a unique magazine carrier for the Suomi, Sten, or anything else for that matter, KND can help you out.
I like your custom Chest Rig. The Rig is made up of very good nylon and its sticking looking very good and strong. Can you give me some suggestion for custom Chest rig.
You were banned for your trolling behavior under your last name and now banned under this name. The internet is huge. Maybe there are other places to visit.

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Simmer down wrote:
steve147 wrote:
You were banned for your trolling behavior under your last name and now banned under this name. The internet is huge. Maybe there are other places to visit.
I thought I got a vibe. What was his previous screen name?

TheViking wrote:
Simmer down wrote:
steve147 wrote:
I thought I got a vibe. What was his previous screen name?
HegelianDialectic

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy