LGC Range Bag

Is there any interest in a LGC range bag? Is this even possible? I'm looking for a good range bag but I would also like to show my support.
The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.
Will Rogers

Re: LGC Range Bag

Yeah ErikO is the Minister of Swag, he'll probably be by later. There have been a couple of group buys of a good Made in America bag. At one time there were pretty cool LGC patches but they seem to sell out as fast as they're available. I have bag & patches. I want more patches but I'm just not fast enough.
Drill down here to see the bags I'm talking about and patches.

Re: LGC Range Bag

bigmike0301 wrote:Yeah ErikO is the Minister of Swag, he'll probably be by later. There have been a couple of group buys of a good Made in America bag. At one time there were pretty cool LGC patches but they seem to sell out as fast as they're available. I have bag & patches. I want more patches but I'm just not fast enough.
Drill down here to see the bags I'm talking about and patches.

Awesome. Hope we do it again.
The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.
Will Rogers