Breaking In A Holster

I just picked up cheap leather holster for my ccw class it is very tight should I just let the gun sit in it or should I use shaving cream like a baseball mitt?
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Re: Breaking In A Holster

Simmer down wrote:Wrap your gun in waxed paper or saran wrap and jam it in the holster. Let it sit over night and the tight spots should loosen up.
Wrapped and stuffed.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

senorgrand wrote:Wait, is this for the 44 or the 22?

I didn't hear that you picked your caliber yet!
The .44 is nylon and broken in and the .22 is plastic I decided to get it for my model 52 1911 frame base.

—Joe Strummer

Ditto wax paper wrapped and stuffed - waxy side out. Leave stuffed for several days should do the trick.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.