Re: ShotOFF software?

No, but it looks interesting. Looks like you need a laser aiming device, which I don't currently have.

I have started looking at shot-timer apps for dry fire drill. Most are just variations on an electronic stopwatch, beeping to help you track and speed up draw and reloading times.
"To initiate a war of aggression...is the supreme international crime" - Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson, 1946

We do not accept monetary donations at this time. We suggest donating to Project Appleseed or your local civil rights organization instead.
Holy shit! Who are these guys?? Let's give them complementary memberships to LGC!

If anyone gets this to work on a Mac or Android device, I'd love to hear about it. I'm currently looking to buy a laser trainer and target.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Downloaded. Seems to be a bit light sensitive, but found my laser pointer as I was headed out the door. Will check it out more when I get back from the Dr.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Ok, combined with the Laserlyte, this software is pretty good actually. The instructions aren't great, but basically, tape a target on the wall and point your webcam at the target. It records all your hits and has some built in drills for holster work and timed IDPA stuff. I dig it. It isn't ideal for a built in webcam, so pull out the old dusty one in your electronics box and use it instead.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou