Hey Judge!

Was thinking this weekend, at the group shoot, that I like my Howard Leight ear muffs, but (a) they are a fucking ugly green color, and (b) everybody and their twenty sisters has one.

Then I realized that there must be some clown somewhere with some painting skills.

I need a design, though. First thought was a weeping head wound. Nor sure if that'd be too much, though. Some of the people at public shooting ranges are awfully narrow minded in their appreciation of art.

Got any other ideas?

.22LR - .380ACP - 9mm - .38Spl/.357Mag - .45ACP - 5.56NATO - .308Win - .45-70Gov - 12Ga
Join!

Re: Hey Judge!

Heya, sorry I'm late to the party......I'm kinda shying away from the head wound thing because it's not incongruous enough. This is an opportunity to do something really out of place.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

fknauss wrote:For the painting, though, I've been fond of the dazzle camouflage.

That would be cool! I was thinking of a diagram of the anatomy of the inner ear but maybe it could be incorporated into this battleship paint theme.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

I'm down for a pair of LGC muffs! That'd be a cool as hell merch item. Maybe once you figured out your method you could offer these as a semi standardized item? Standardized within reason of course, no need to stifle creativity. :mrgreen:
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter