Re: Crazy Custom Holster Question.

Email sent directly to Rocky River Leather Website so we can coordinate officially thru you.....I have reviewed Galco Summer Comfort holsters online and this style works great for me minus the cant. I'm carrying primarily Appendix so zero cant works way better for me.

Insert gratuitous pix of my inherited Pocket Hammerless built in 1918 and carried by 3 generation of my in laws and their kin:

Point shooting at 21' rapid fire. Targets are 6" across - most groups can be covered with a single hand.

A really appreciate your indulging me on this madness....looking forward to the holster and shooting some pix of my Colts in it. I have a scary feeling you'll have a few more requests when this hits the airwaves. Probably not hundreds but folks who have done custom gunsmithing on my Colts tell me there are more than a couple of them out there being carried. Mostly by Geezers but hey, it is what it is.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: Crazy Custom Holster Question.

....and now it is on it's way to my hot little hands. :lol:

Kinda like Christmas and a Birthday all wrapped into one. Can't wait to shoot some eye candy pix of some of my Colts coddled in custom leather. Stay tuned...

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.