10-22 magazine pouch

A few months ago, I was going through a box of miscellaneous "stuff", and had an idea...

The 10-22 rotary magazines fit quite nicely into a speedloader pouch! I now have a dual pouch mounted on the sling, at the butt end; handy yet out of the way.
"...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." ― Article VI, United States Constitution

Re: 10-22 magazine pouch

Sounds like a super idea. How about a photo, please?
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Heretic wrote:A few months ago, I was going through a box of miscellaneous "stuff", and had an idea...

The 10-22 rotary magazines fit quite nicely into a speedloader pouch! I now have a dual pouch mounted on the sling, at the butt end; handy yet out of the way.
That's a good idea, but here's a dual belt-mounted pouch designed for 10/22 magazines. Got it years ago from either the Ruger catalog or from CDNN, can't remember which.

It has holes in the bottom so you can quickly punch out a magazine.

It will work with my .38 speedloader pouches but it's a tight fit and difficult to remove the magazine without the hole in the bottom.

Larch
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

Thanks. Ruger sells some pretty good leather products, from well-known makers.

Larch
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez