paraphernalia.

over the years, when i couldn't afford actual firearms, i'd buy the occasional accoutrement, accessory, stuff, junk. :whistle:
as guns have come and gone, i'm left with this orphaned stuff.
LUGO0633.JPG
i have a plan. PM sent.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: paraphernalia.

Marlene wrote:What's the larger rectangular tin thing, top row, just left of center?
i believe it's a german postwar cleaning kit. there's a 3 ft chain and brush pullthru, and a little whisk brush.
the oiler bottles are a mix of russian, eastern european, german and chinese. there's some 10-rd. stripper clips, and some tools for i believe a moisin-nagant, a chinese canvas rifle bag, aftermarket slip-on buttpads. i have in mind to donate them to LGC, a la CDF. haven't heard back yet. if LGC doesn't want them i'll figure something out.
i also have a couple of live rounds for a k98, one israeli with a light primer strike , three cupronickle headstamped 1938, but i don't think the post office would approve.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: paraphernalia.

shinzen wrote:I think we may try to put together a fundraising raffle, donated items might well help us out in those efforts.
Careful with raffles. Years ago i tried to raffle off some of my guitars for a after school kids art program. The owners of the program and I made up tickets and fliers and got permission to post them in businesses..
Then the phone call from the city, county and state started .

We needed license, permits, and more.. Just of a raffle. So I sold them outright and gave the art program the money. It was a good chunk of change, but I think we could have got them more in a raffle.

But that was almost 25 years ago, as well as a local thing. This would be nation wide so who knows? and today you have ebay and such with donation options. So that might be a way to do it to.

Maybe the legal eagles here can chime in.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more