GunSox- new ankle holster Shot Show 2019

So as I was strolling that new vendor (one day only) section of Shot Show, I came across this new technology design for both an ankle holster and calf holster. The design uses compression fabric similar to the kind used is sports bras. The big thing is that it doesn't jiggle around like so many ankle holsters do. As it turns out, the woman who developed it lives in Lexington KY (my home)

All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Re: GunSox- new ankle holster Shot Show 2019

I don't know, it does say it wicks moisture. If they are not too expensive I plan to get one and try it out.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

OK, so I had a chance to hold one of these in my hot little hand. It looks to be well made with the bulk of it being compression fabric (think sports bra but a little thicker) with what I am guessing to be a piece of neoprene between the gun and one's leg.

My big problem with it is that it's 90 bucks. No more that I would ever use an ankle holster it's too much for me.

I found it at Galls Police Supply store, although their online store doesn't list this product.

Hiker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 pm OK, so I had a chance to hold one of these in my hot little hand. It looks to be well made with the bulk of it being compression fabric (think sports bra but a little thicker) with what I am guessing to be a piece of neoprene between the gun and one's leg.

My big problem with it is that it's 90 bucks. No more that I would ever use an ankle holster it's too much for me.

I found it at Galls Police Supply store, although their online store doesn't list this product.
Thanks for checking those out!

I looked all over to find a price on those. $90? If it becomes successful, others will offer something similar for less at some point. They look like a good idea.

I have tried many different ankle holsters, but the DeSantis holsters were the best for me. I wore them for years. I'll stick with what I have for now.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt