Re: Why you should NOT get into guns

dandad wrote:You dont need a gun for people to freak out.
Dont get pedantic about grammar or spelling, im on my phone in the waiting room of childrens hospital while my 14 year old has out surgery to remove a couple cyst.
A security pulls me out of the waiting room, takes me to the main entrance door and makes huge vocal display in front of people while pointing at the no weapons sign.. Ask me if im carrying. I said no, he said ..you sure.. I said im damn sure. He points to my phone case , with his hand on his gun, and says.... Whats that? I opened it up and said ... It my phone case.. And i laugh. He then gets angry and says .. sir, this isnt funny.. I get a little shocked... Then he says.. sir, dont give me crazy eyes.... I said.. Not crazy, just shocked.. And i walked back into the waiting room and everyone stared at me , so i told them, showed my phone case and everyone in the waiting room laughed.

I dont get why the security guards couldnt have just said sorry, or mistake. Not have to try to keep trying to make me out as a bad guy.

Problem with these damn phones getting bigger. I need a case to carry it as it barely fits in my pockets.

I would bet they never stop the people with purses, laptop bags or backpacks. Which there are plenty of in the waiting room. But a 6 x 3 x 1.5 inch leather phone case on my belt...

"UP AGAINST THE WALL MOTHER F_€£ER"

LOL.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Sounds like Barney struck again. The bullies like the authority attitude. Show themselves as being superior i.e. Donald Trump.

At least you weren't carrying a Samsung. He could then get you for having a fire hazard.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,