"Sovereign Citizen" Child Molester packing gun at school

This happened in the next town to the west, which I pass near almost every day.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/r ... dle-school

The guy even looks very familiar to me. I swear I've talked with him somewhere not too long ago. Maybe at the convenience store where I usually get gas. I have so many people talk with me that I don't remember.

Those "Sovereign Citizen" types are scary... and they live by their own rules. Add to that the guy is a child molester and caught packing in a middle school... NOT good.

It sounds like the cops in that county didn't overreact and handled things appropriately. I'm glad. It worries me that someone like that could get onto the school campus, however. The laws worked as they should have, but the fact that he was there...

I know the schools have become very security conscious. Maybe another tragedy was prevented.

Re: "Sovereign Citizen" Child Molester packing gun at school

Generally, I am against the death penalty, except for child molesters. These people can not be cured, they will go on molesting children until the day they die.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty. B F

Re:

Baikal49 wrote:
gdauth wrote:Generally, I am against the death penalty, except for child molesters. These people can not be cured, they will go on molesting children until the day they die.
No need for a death penalty. Leave them in the general prison population.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
That only lasts until the next child rapist comes in then the previous one is forgotten.

Convicted child molesters do not have something on an ankle that would stop them from entering a school like the errant shopping cart locks that some stores use. Threat of Discovery is all they have. So, who else thinks that armed plainclothes security is a good idea on school grounds?
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Re: "Sovereign Citizen" Child Molester packing gun at school

GlockLobster wrote:
Walkaway wrote: Those "Sovereign Citizen" types are scary... and they live by their own rules.
I concur.
They cause massive headaches for everybody else.

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-r ... -sovereign
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,