"Rise in deadly sub-machine guns on London streets"

No mention of the non-deadly kind.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/ri ... 26126.html
Scotland Yard today said police are seizing more deadly automatic weapons from criminals in London as detectives revealed that an innocent bystander was gunned down with a suspected Skorpion sub-machine gun last month .

Police believe two murders have been carried out by gangsters armed with the deadly military grade Skorpion weapons in the last eight months.

Last month Oliver Tetlow, 27, died in a hail of bullets when his killer stepped out of a blacked-out car in Harlesden and opened fire.
sbɐɯ ʎʇıɔɐdɐɔ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɟo ןןnɟ ǝɟɐs
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ 1ɐ4ɯ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- ɯoɔos0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ ʇuǝɯǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʍɐן sʇןoɔ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- 0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

Re: "Rise in deadly sub-machine guns on London streets"

Makes sense in a kind of twisted way..

When all guns are illegal, there is no reason for a criminal to NOT have an automatic submachine gun.

I recall reading that significantly more people are killed with automatic guns in the UK and Australia than in the USA (I think we've only had one?). Yet our politicians are the ones incorrectly blabbering about "assault weapons" being automatic.
"These are hard times, NOT end times!"
- Jon Stewart, Rally to Restore Sanity

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.

Re: "Rise in deadly sub-machine guns on London streets"

Mikester wrote:Makes sense in a kind of twisted way..

When all guns are illegal, there is no reason for a criminal to NOT have an automatic submachine gun.

I recall reading that significantly more people are killed with automatic guns in the UK and Australia than in the USA (I think we've only had one?). Yet our politicians are the ones incorrectly blabbering about "assault weapons" being automatic.
There was a guy in Australia who was making dead-on repros of the old Ingram MAC-10 SMGs, complete with suppressors plus he'd dialed down the fire rate so they were actually controllable. He was selling them to biker gangs for a tidy little profit.
My official title is Doctor Mister Hunter Of Skullyness. Don't ask me, ask Fukshot.

The moral certainty of the crusader is as much a comfort to them as it is a burden to those in the path of their crusade.