Re: Instant Karma

Does he get the Darwin Award?

That is something I would expect from down here, the land of "Here hold my beer and hey y'all watch this."
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

can't be true. not florida. (although some folks do consider florida to be south new york).

oh, got another one of those bogus firefox update things at the link. it wanted to go to an html file here: (https:\\yungionpage-tool.net), which appears not to exist. updated my browser plugins an hour ago. i'm off to clean out my cookies and run malware scans.
Last edited by lurker on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Somehow Jeff Cooper never imagined to include Rule #5, "Never grab the barrel of your loaded gun as a handle," or "Empty your firearm before using it as a club," or...
Ah, fukit...
:fishing:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi