Re: Jerry Miculek Instructional Video

Fukshot wrote:I really like the way he explains things. A good teacher as well as a great shooter.
Yup. What he does with revolvers is supernatural but watching him speed shoot anything is amazing. He competes and wins with many types of weapons. I especially like when he speed shoots silly stuff like Barrett M107 .50 and M1 Garand.

I like Jeff Quinn on Gunblast.com He's never met a gun he doesn't like. I'm polyamorus like him.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

spara wrote:
Bucolic wrote:
spara wrote:I'm going to meet him at a match at Shootout Lane at the end of the month! I've met his wife and daughter before, but this time I get to see them all at their home range.
Nice! Can we expect a full report? ;-)
Yep, with pictures and possible selfies.
:jerry:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi