Cheap Tagua holster

So a while back I picked up one of these which was made for a Glock. My CZ Rami was able to be forced into it, but the fit was faaar from perfect. So the other night I decided to take a swing at custom fitting. After bringing my whistling tea kettle to a boil, I spent about half an hour streaming the leather, and alternately shoving the CZ into place. While everything was still hot, I used a chopstick to press the leather to the Pistol, shaping the leather. Once I was pretty happy with the fit, I just left the Pistol in the holster overnight... And a couple of days later (crazy ass work schedule) I remembered that it was there.

I was instantly struck by how smooth the draw had become, and how cleanly everything fit together. Then I noticed that if I try to pull it out at the wrong angle evening locks down, and it is all but impossible to remove! :thumbup: This holster is now successfully "hand boned". Just thought y'all might appreciate this.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter