The proper way to draw

Well, I think I'll wear the holster when drawing stuff for guns. Working on a signature reaper grip. Grim reapers have been done to death by others (no pun intended) but I think Fantactical can offer something in this department that hasn't been done before. I'm still on an anteater kick so think proboscis.
fantactical in progress cr.jpg
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Re: The proper way to draw

KnightsFan wrote:Ah that makes much more sense. Good allegory in the show though.

Does he have a monocle to go with that top hat?
No, was going for more of a voodoo feel than a Mr Salty peanut guy.

I might also experiment with other animals. I'm thinking horses (not sure why horses but I really like them). I might do an entire series of nontraditional (for lack of a better word) reapers.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

fknauss wrote:That's a very Spy vs. Spy grim reaper.
Yeah, Fukshot is putting me up to doing some Spy vs Spy grips and the whole triangular head thing is kinda workin' through my noggin.

Scale. Question of scale....I think my impulse to fill the entire grip with skull is going nowhere. Now concentrating on using the space between the screw holes for skull and the rest of the space for spindly limbs and blades. Stay tuned.