Re: Bob is back in black

judgepacker wrote:
shinzen wrote:I have a p01 that needs a set. Lemme know what I need to do to make this happen
All we need are grips, either wood or Hogue alumagrips if available. Or if your plastic panel grips if they're smooth.

And puppies. We always need those.
Best I can do is the check that's in the mail, and a picture of my dog, John Moses Browning.
"Knowledge without mileage is BULLSHIT!" -Henry Rollins

I've got a pair of burl grips for my RAMI which ate beautiful, except that the oil finish didn't take (something about too much end grain). Not sure if these would take the paint, but I know you've got trucks up your sleeve, so I may be interested.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

AmirMortal wrote:I've got a pair of burl grips for my RAMI which ate beautiful, except that the oil finish didn't take (something about too much end grain). Not sure if these would take the paint, but I know you've got trucks up your sleeve, so I may be interested.

We'll just sand the dogshit out of them. Problem solved! OR.......we could try Kilz if there's an oil leakage issue.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.