Re: it's like it's 1922 all over again.

KnightsFan wrote:I love the shadow effect behind the left side Glockferatu. Is the lighter color a white or gray?
The lettering is stark white. The dark shading around it was one of the last details I added. I figured that I had to hike up the contrast a bit so a teeeeeny tiny overspray with black did it.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

judgepacker wrote:
whitey wrote:Job well done. That may possibly be the only Glock I'd ever want to own.
Heh! Thanks! I'm thinking of getting my hands on a few Hi Points so that I can put horror movie themes on them and see if I can sell 'em.
Hi-points need something just to sell them. :lol:

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

AmirMortal wrote:Sweet! Have you got a site with a gun portfolio? I was trying to describe the Fruit Stripe gun and the Halloween shotgun to a friend who seemed interested... You might put a link in your Sig or somethin'.

www.fantacticalgraphics.com.

It's a bit out-of-date.....I have lots of great ideas for new directions (grips!) but I also have a day job that I actually like. I think I will put that shit in my sig though.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

So I got it, and while those pictures are nice, they don't do the actual piece justice. It really is a work of art, with depth and shading and nuance and shit.

It's rather awesome.

Hey Judge - I haven't sent the check yet, because I'm digging through my old boxes for something to send with it. I promise it will make you wet your panties.

.22LR - .380ACP - 9mm - .38Spl/.357Mag - .45ACP - 5.56NATO - .308Win - .45-70Gov - 12Ga
Join!

fknauss wrote:So I got it, and while those pictures are nice, they don't do the actual piece justice. It really is a work of art, with depth and shading and nuance and shit.

It's rather awesome.

Hey Judge - I haven't sent the check yet, because I'm digging through my old boxes for something to send with it. I promise it will make you wet your panties.
I'm glad you like it! Go easy with it for another week or so to let the cure set in. THIS IS A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR GLOCK: The tennifer finish on Glocks is tougher than shit. I blasted it before painting but it didn't take as deep of a texture as I would have expected. Seriously, the factory finish is tough!

And I like surprises. Rolandson just sent me a Valentine's day card and it made my day!