Fantactical Graphics 2.0

I have one or two projects left to do but after those I'm gonna be taking a break from painting guns and grips to concentrate on graphics for the club (Postal match, swag, etc).

When I return I'm gonna concentrate on selling painted 1911 grips and also.....selling Hi Points.

After you catch your breath and wipe the tears of laughter out of your eyes you may agree that this is a good idea; They can only be made prettier even if I'm painting drunk plus even after I put graphics on them they still won't cost more than 300 bucks or so (actual price TBD. Gotta see where my FFL takes me with the distributors). I painted a Hi Point a few years ago for a member here and it was, um, a high point of my gun painting activities: the gun is super primitive inside but the guns' materials finished perfectly plus I had to deal with the legendary Hi Point customer service and found them to be superb. This will fill the niche for most gun people that comment that they'd like a painted gun but don't know which of theirs to get done. Drop the money with me and I'll send you the whole shebang.

Anyway, this approach will allow me to paint the living shit out of some guns and then put them up for sale. The themes are still in the works but I can't get classic horror film themes out of my noggin. Of course I'll still take requests (plus add other grips to my inventory) but I think this is gonna be fun!
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Re: Fantactical Graphics 2.0

lurker wrote:tease.
Well, think of it as a purity pledge.

Honestly I'm about four projects behind so I won't break ground on these any time soon but I took some notes for myself.

Still have a pile of Swag to figure out!
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.