Let me count the ways.....paint job in progess

The kid starts college on Monday. I guess I gotta get her Ti-84 painted in a tasteful Kraken theme so that nobody mistakes it for their own.
ti 84 unblemished.jpg
I painted my own graphing calculator about six different times when I was in college and the damn thing still works (I graduated in '95). I was gonna do the kid's by hand but fuck it, I'm going full airbrush. See you in a few hours.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Re: Let me count the ways.....paint job in progess

judgepacker wrote:
Bucolic wrote:Is she taking Physics? If so' Cthulu and the FSM bless her and anoint her.
She is indeed taking physics.

Here's the outline. I went skully.
ti 84 outline.jpg
I approve this paintjob.
My official title is Doctor Mister Hunter Of Skullyness. Don't ask me, ask Fukshot.

The moral certainty of the crusader is as much a comfort to them as it is a burden to those in the path of their crusade.

Re: Let me count the ways.....paint job in progess

TheHunterOfSkulls wrote:
judgepacker wrote:
Bucolic wrote:Is she taking Physics? If so' Cthulu and the FSM bless her and anoint her.
She is indeed taking physics.

Here's the outline. I went skully.
ti 84 outline.jpg
I approve this paintjob.
I thought you would!

Going after the sucker pads now.....the kids wants this done in purple. Like there's any other color suitable for it?
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.