WTF.. No permissions to reply?

In a new member section i cant reply when many others can? Gee , good thing I paid to be a member for full access. It's like Unites airlines took over here .. Pay us, but you cant use it.

http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3 ... 17#p597717

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: WTF.. No permissions to reply?

Dan the mods locked the thread to everybody They still think the comedy show is looking for experts and official spokes people to answer questions... They already have the three people answering questions they three named experts .. they want people to ask idiotic question they can make fun of .. IT's locked and closed now.. our experts have it under control

My eldest brothers is very good close friends with a higher up 20 year veteran of comedy central. I was going to see if anyone wanted any insight or had questions.

And its not really locked as there was a post after I tried to.

But if they have it all figured out then cool.. I am not going to offer my connection.

However the person who locked it could have posted that in the thread. It might be the right thing to do.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

I'm going to lock this thread now, Dan. You'll notice the add reply button now says locked. :)
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese