Re: Postal Match Time

Sonofagun wrote:I think Paladin said the end of the month. Do it baby, do it! but hurry.
OK... What I would give for a one day extension as I plan to go to the range tomorrow...
The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired...

-Washington: Art. I, § 24 (enacted 1889)

I can't get back out until Saturday
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Postal Match Time

I'm still getting entries do keep shooting let's call it feb 14.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Paladin wrote:I'm still getting entries do keep shooting let's call it feb 14.
Winner gets a box of chocolates with his/her own compliments. :love:
"To initiate a war of aggression...is the supreme international crime" - Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson, 1946

Well still an ugly round, but figure I'll go ahead and post it. Oddly enough, 20 feet seems to be my personal sweet spot, on both cold and warmed up. Had a good time out with the AR today and the new scope, but definitely could use one that does better at the higher magnification settings. Ah well, any day at the range is better than a great day at work! Pics are below
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Attachments
20130202_135701.jpg
15 Feet.jpg
20 Feet.jpg

Pics continued, final one is with the AR, playing with sighting in the scope. Looks like about 106 points. :thumbsdown: More work to be done.
- Maya Angelou

Attachments
30 Feet.jpg
35 Feet.jpg
20130202_134808.jpg

So the spring 22 shoot is pistol as well?
- Maya Angelou