long range shooting competitions near St.Louis Mo?

I am wondering if there are any F class shooting or 100-300-600 competitions and or clubs in the St. Louis Missouri area?

I don't know what of if there is a class for something like 100 to 300 to 600 yard Prone or bench/sitting competition, but being that due to a work accident in 98 involving 3000 pound bundle of angle iron falling on me from an overhead crane left me with major back damage, spinal cord injury, a knee and other problems that limit my amount of time standing an walking. So prone and sitting is the best for me.

Even though I'm not financially well off , I have had some experience in long range shooting and really enjoy it. I can not find anything via google, at least not yet, so I'm asking here. I have a 1903a4 30-06 Springfield that was sporterized by my dad thats great out to around 300 yards, and ok to 500, 600 its a perfect day and your really lucky, but not near the gun for F class and have been thinking of getting a 308 Remington 700 with a fluted bull barrel

Something I thought was funny, my 14 year old daughters first response to when I told them about F class was " is the F for the word you say every time you miss"
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more