LGC BULLSEYE MATCH 5

LGC Bullseye Match 5 is now underway.

A link to all the details is below.

The deadline for Match 5 is midnight on the evening of Monday, July 11, 2016.

If you already have a copy of the rules, details, and targets, you're set. The details (except for the deadline) are the same for all Bullseye matches.
LGC Bullseye Club Match 5 go.pdf
(109.5 KiB) Downloaded 426 times

The download counter is reset each time the document is updated.
When you side with a man, you stay with him -- Pike Bishop

Re: LGC BULLSEYE MATCH 5

Bucolic wrote:Shot it today with my new red dot mounted closer to the bore axis. I am happy with the results.
Saw the pic of your new red dot and mount in the other thread. Great looking setup.
When you side with a man, you stay with him -- Pike Bishop

nigel wrote:
Merle wrote:
Bacchus wrote:I've got to get on this. Round 5 might be a case of practice and match shoot all-in-one.

Saves ammo that way!!! :mrgreen:
You mean, that's not normal?
Yeah, well... There's Optimism, and then there's Reality. ;)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote:
nigel wrote:
Merle wrote:
Bacchus wrote:I've got to get on this. Round 5 might be a case of practice and match shoot all-in-one.

Saves ammo that way!!! :mrgreen:
You mean, that's not normal?
Yeah, well... There's Optimism, and then there's Reality. ;)
Reality is putting more rounds down range. :yahoo:
If you want to be a leader, lead from the front, and don't look back.

Paco wrote:LGC Bullseye Match 5 is now underway.

A link to all the details is below.

The deadline for Match 5 is midnight on the evening of Monday, July 11, 2016.

If you already have a copy of the rules, details, and targets, you're set. The details (except for the deadline) are the same for all Bullseye matches.
LGC Bullseye Club Match 5 go.pdf

The download counter is reset each time the document is updated.

Ok, I know this is a false flag from Avast virus protections, but the PDF flags as a Threat and wont download without being made an exception.

Edit, Update.

This is messed up. I excluded LGC and the file on Avast. when I click on it , it says its a Threat. I finally had to do a right click download, but then when I clicked on the downloaded file to open, it popped up a THREAT. I had to do an Open With, Abode PDF reader just to get it open.............. I did a false threat report to AVAST. OH, and after it was downloaded I did an Avast file scan.. and it says no threats ??? That really puzzled me .. Maybe Echelon screws with some downloads now? :whistle:
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

staple them all together and shoot them all at the same time.. That would really save time and ammo !
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

dandad wrote:

staple them all together and shoot them all at the same time.. That would really save time and ammo !
That's out of the box thinking right there.

Chamber's empty, magazine's full, safety's broken.

nigel wrote:
dandad wrote:

That's out of the box thinking right there.

Now that is the most polite way I have been told Im nuts.. :thanks:

:laugh:
- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

dandad wrote:

Thats genius really. And you could 1)off set the papers 2) turn one around like 45 deg perhaps and offset as well. LOL

I'm bummed I hadn't thought of that!

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22

Catalyst wrote:
dandad wrote:

Thats genius really. And you could 1)off set the papers 2) turn one around like 45 deg perhaps and offset as well. LOL

I'm bummed I hadn't thought of that!
Lol

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more