Re: DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR BULLSEYE MATCH 6

Bucolic wrote:I just came back from the range where I was practicing for Bullseye Match 7. I blew a couple hundred rounds of CCI SV and basically only learned one thing: bullseye shooting twenty minutes after three shots (of espresso) is a waste of good ammo...
So you're saying...this might be the best chance at beating you???? :yahoo:

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22

Bucolic wrote:I am torn. A day without caffeine is a day with steady hands and a bone crushing headache...
You are not alone. For me, there's not much of an option: I can be (semi-)functional with it, or a cranky basket case without it. It is my addiction of choice. Whatever it does to my aim...I just have to work with. ;)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

My range opens at 9:00 AM so I walk the knife blade of my caffeine addiction by having my second large cup at about 6:30 AM and shooting at 10:30. This has worked for me in the past but I need to plan ahead and not have that third cup and then decide to go shooting.

My downfall this week was that my wife got a new espresso machine and kept on brewing.

Bucolic wrote:My range opens at 9:00 AM so I walk the knife blade of my caffeine addiction by having my second large cup at about 6:30 AM and shooting at 10:30. This has worked for me in the past but I need to plan ahead and not have that third cup and then decide to go shooting.

My downfall this week was that my wife got a new espresso machine and kept on brewing.
I should send you DARK ROAST, BOLD coffee grounds just before you shoot the match.

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22