Randall Fung Match Grips

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Equipment forum, but since this is so Bullseye specific I posted here.

I just ordered a set of Randall Fung match Grips for my Colt 1911 Bob Chow wad gun.
These are custom fit for my hand, so I hope it bumps up my postal match scores ;)
I should have them in 8 weeks, he says. Anyone else use Fung Grips? If I like them I'll get another set for my Model 41.

http://www.funggrip.com/index.html

Randall's father was best buddies with gunsmith Bob Chow. In our phone conversation he called him "Uncle Bob," which was too cool. 8-)

Re: Randall Fung Match Grips

My new grips for my 1911 arrived today. Normally Randall has an 8 week, or so, wait list but I got mine in a month. These are my first pair of match grade target Grips and I can feel the difference.

Before: stock (original?) grips worn smooth (or sanded?)
20170701_174301_resized.jpg
After:
20170701_175927_resized.jpg
20170701_180014_resized.jpg
The gun now feels fitted to my hand and steadier. Keeping the old grips.
I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow for the LGC Postal Match. We'll see if it helps.
:)

I keep seeing all these nice grips. I have standard grips on all my hand guns. I may very well have to give a try at making some new ones. Maybe for my MKII. I have several neat chunks of candidate exotic woods.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

How do those grips feel shooting your .45acp?

Strictly speculating, I can imagine full-house .357 loads are likely to hurt the webbing of the hand with Euro-style grips on the large-frame Smith revolvers. Such precise, molded control are probably better suited to rimfires which produce negligible recoil to transfer onto the shooter's hand and wrist. They are designed for one handed shooting, correct?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi