Re: LGC BULLSEYE MATCH 12 UNDERWAY

SeaDragonTattoo wrote: Someone left a couple of huge targets behind, they're not something I normally shoot, but since I got the practice and shooting for the match over faster than anticipated, I got my race gun out and practiced Mozambique drills with mag changes in between, so loaded 4 magazines with three rounds each until I used up the hundred 9mm rounds I had with me.
What distance?
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

24-25 feet going by the 24-inch squares lining the range walls. I was concentrating more on the mag changes and Mozambique technique, so I was pretty surprised (and happy with myself) for hitting this target so consistently. So there's 66 under and 33 over. It went like:

load 1st mag
BangBang...Bang
mag change
BangBang...Bang
mag change
BangBang...Bang
eject last mag
reload
repeat. A bunch.

Eventually check target -
Do happy dance! :bananadance:
-Kat
Illinois Chapter President
LGC Certified Instructor, Intro to Pistol and Range Safety

I sent in my center fire score today, but just with the GP100 in .357, as I've not made any ammo due to the summer heat. I made a small range report about the commercial ammo. I have those rim fire targets from when I had my cut thumb. I might be able to shoot another set. Otherwise I'll submit that dismal score, but a score nonetheless.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Got mine in last night, and I stayed rather consistent with Match 11. (Though to be fair I think I shot last match with two hands, and this one one-handed, so I'll call it an improvement.)

Just started winter pistol league last week and finally got my membership at the sportsman's club, so hopefully I'll be able to get more practice in now and keep seeing improvements. Here's hoping to stay fully in the black next time!
Progressive Air Force Veteran, Precision Pistol Shooter (or at least I try), and Proud Father of Three