Please re-submit your Bullseye Match 15 Scores - details follow

Dear LGC sharpshooters:

My grades have been submitted and the lab classroom is cleaned up and organized, ready for the fall semester. I am ready to take on the Bullseye matches until Paco returns. I have not heard from him and I do not have access to the postalmatch email inbox so I have to ask those of you who submitted scores to resubmit them.

I have set up an email account on my personal domain to receive the scores. The address is scores@erleichda.org (see below). Send your scores to me there. Don’t PM me unless you must.

I will be out of pocket for about a week and will compile the scores when I get back. Please be sure to include all the usual information. I will send a note about Match 16 on or about June 1st.

One last thing: I did shoot the rimfire glass match and will include my score. If I have the high score, which I doubt I will, the win will go to the next lower score (and I will brag shamelessly).

Cheers,
Bucolic

*The domain name, erleichda, is from Tom Robbins’ novel “Jitterbug Perfume.” It’s a word in a language from the future that is found written in the dust on a fireplace mantel. It basically translates to “lighten up.” I guess it dates me. I expect many spelling errors - it was not a smart choice since we end up having to spell it a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Bucolic on Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.