Will by G. Gordon Liddy. Okay then.

Well that was interesting. I'm not sure how much of this book is factual and how much is fiction. There are parts that I believe to be pure fabrication. Such as the sections where Liddy claims to have taken on the role of the Neighborhood Regulator. I didn't buy that part. I've been a cop for over fifteen years and anyone engaging in those types of activities would get the cops called on them.....even forty-five ago. Possibly some wish fulfillment there. However ,while I advise reading those sections with a grain of salt, there is a fair amount of humor. Which I did not expect from G. Gordon Liddy.

However I do believe the Watergate parts. I also believe that Liddy considers himself to be a very dangerous person and he might be right. Or at least he was back then. Now he's an elderly man in is eighties and age slows us all down.

A couple years ago I went through a Watergate phase. I read several books about that time. Everything from All the President's Men to Will to more scholarly pieces written in the past couple decades Will is not a scholarly tome, but it was written by one of the participants and has it's place in history. It's an odd book written by an odd man, but it's in my library. Check it out, but don't take it as the Gospel According to G. Gordon Liddy.
I type therefore I am