We have the Bacholer , Japan has Supreme Skills

Supreme Skills!

This program highlights the supreme skill of Japanese engineers who compete to meet the challenge of exceptionally strict production standards.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/supremeskills/
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: We have the Bacholer , Japan has Supreme Skills

I happened to catch the end part if this show today! Computer lathing completely square threads allowed a rather normal sized (not industrial huge) nut & bolt connection to withstand 2.6 tons of pressure!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote:I happened to catch the end part if this show today! Computer lathing completely square threads allowed a rather normal sized (not industrial huge) nut & bolt connection to withstand 2.6 tons of pressure!
I know. Ot had me thinking. 1903 springfields use a square barrel thread , though Im sure its not to the tolerance they used on the show today.

Sumo wrestlings on now..lol
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

lurker wrote:a lot of americans like trivial crap. granted, one person's trivial crap is another's treasure, but mama june? the duggars? the kardassians? donald effing trump? the british royal family? ok, maybe the latter matter to brits, but IIRC we had a war, two in fact, to deal with that royalty BS.
And this is why we have a large mass of people who voted for the current president. To many value mama june and donald, and just expect Jesus to make their lives better for them, than relying on intelligence , facts, science and education.
- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more